Accelerating Potential & Performance Excellence(APEx)
In the end, when it’s over, all that matters is what you have done!
-Quote attributed to Alexander The Great
Life throws up many challenges…. But provides few answers!
……all this is directed towards – What do you want achieved, and how?
Accelerating Potential and Performance Excellence
for Professionals, Entrepreneurs & Managers
What is APEX?
APEx (Accelerating Potential and Performance Excellence) is a program that addresses these and similar
challenges. It is all about getting results; Results that matter to you; Results that matter in your life;
Results that lead you to achieve your Goals in life; Results that are connected to your Life Purpose, youra
Key Strengths and Core Values, Results that are focused on you!
How does Learning Happen in APEx?
- Active experimentation is an essential part of learning.
- A structured process that clearly identifies Goals to be achieved, Obstacles (both perceived and
real), Negative Actions and Feeling, while reinforcing existing Positive Feelings and Actions that
accelerate learning on result orientation.
- Most developmental needs lie in the areas of recognising and expanding existing positive
actions and feelings, and then identifying barriers towards result orientation.
The Program is a 2 Part Learning Process:
How do you benefit from the session?
- APEx can be used in a variety of industries and occupation like banking & finance, Hospitality, food &
Beverages, Retail just to name a few.
- A thought provoking & must attend training cum coaching for…..Functional Managers; Managers Manager, Existing Managers & Aspiring Managers.
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- Enhance Personal & professional effectiveness.
- Manage your emotions better leading to a more “in-control you”
- Learn to understand others better and have productive conversations & negotiations.
- Motivate yourself in different situations leading to achievement of your key goals.
- Built healthy relationships with stakeholders.
Experience the Power of Achievement Orientation in a Sample Session on the 29th & 30th of June 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM:
- Explore Career Progress, Personal Affiliation and Professional Development
- Create a workable plan towards your Life Goal